• attach_money
  • person
  • credit_card

Please select a donation amount

Could provide an elderly couple access to vital legal advice as plan for the future.
Could help a family cope with rising energy costs.
Could provide someone with support booklets on sleep, anxiety and looking after their mental health.
Could provide online support for carers feeling isolated.

Your Details

Payment Details


I’d like to add a little extra to help cover the fees of maintaining the technology that keeps this platform available for donations. Why?info

Gift Aid Yes, I want the Charity for Civil Servants to claim back the tax on all donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years. Please treat all donations as Gift Aid donations. Gift Aid is a scheme enabling registered charities to reclaim tax on a donation made by a UK taxpayer, effectively increasing the amount of the donation. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify the charity if you: want to cancel this declaration/change your name or home address/no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.